Print management solution developed specifically for student printing in higher education and university settings.
- Also ideal for public and guest printing
- No servers on campus
- Cloud technology provides secure document retrieval
- Multiple data centers provide high availability and redundancy
- Up-to-the minute status of each Wēpa print station on your campus
- Up-to-the-minute reports for each Wēpa print station for Today, Current Week, Last Week, Current Month and Last Month
- We provide all paper, toners, drums, belts and fusers, at no cost
- We monitor and proactively ship supplies to meet the anticipated demand – we even keep up with the dates of your mid-term and finals and send extra supplies!
- Any problems? Contact our Inventory Supply Manager 24/7
BYOD – Bring Your Own Device! Students upload their documents to the Wēpa print cloud and retrieve their documents from any Wēpa print station.
- Any mobile device, smart phone or tablet with an Internet connection
- Lab & Library Computers
- Personal Computers
- iOS & Android® Devices
- Access cloud storage providers and USB files at any Wēpa print station
- Access and print your Canvas, D2L, Moodle, Blackboard Learn or Sakai files at any Wēpa print station
Black & White and
We offer two printer models:
- Our Black & White and Color Printer is perfect for any location
- Our Black & White High Capacity Printer is ideal for high volume library locations
Our Technical Support team stands ready to assist users, taking the responsibility off of the schools!
- Available by phone, email and live chat
- We often receive pats on the back for our outstanding customer support and we strive to maintain the highest level of expectation!
- The team also monitors the print station network 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure maximum uptime
With Wēpa’s low pay-for-print cost and no additional charges for software, reporting or toner – you will truly know your student printing costs! We never charge for:
- Integration with campus cards
- Software or license fees
- User fees - no matter how many students you have!
- Say goodbye to coin operated printers!
- We accept campus cards – see Student Services
- Wēpa print cards – university can purchase these directly from us and sell at any location
- Credit/debit cards: VISA, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Discover (PCI Compliant)
- Venmo and PayPal accepted
There are multiple ways for guests to use our solution to print without creating an account:
- Insert a USB Drive at any Wēpa print station
- Upload documents on campus computers and enter the Wēpa Code provided to retrieve your documents
- Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the Wēpa Code emailed to you to retrieve your documents
- Pay with a credit/debit card or Wēpa print card
Integration with LDAP/AD, Shibboleth and Campus Cards ensures a high level of convenience for students Wēpa has integrated with multiple campus card providers including:
The Cloud Storage feature allows users to print from their current file storage solutions by accessing their account and all files directly at the print station. Wēpa integrates with the following cloud storage providers:
- Google Drive
- Office 365
- Print station shells feature locked cabinets to allow placement in convenient and non-traditional locations for students.
- Join the ranks of colleges and universities that are branding their print solution
- From a custom named program to a sharp school color and logo designed print station, Wēpa adapts to your needs!
- Our headquarters are located in Birmingham, Alabama
- We have certified Wēpa technicians located throughout the United States